Welcome!

Specializing in printable worksheets, file folder games, lapbooks, and more. Great for preschool, Kindergarten, elementary, special education, and homeschool teachers!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Freebies on the Way! - Printable Worksheets, Games, etc.

I have been very busy trying to sort through my materials this week.  I am going to start offering freebies for my followers.  I am working on just how to do this, since I am new to the blogosphere.  But start looking for free printable worksheets, games, mini books, coloring pages, and more!  I am hoping to offer you quality printables that will help you in your classrooms and homes!

If you have any ideas on specifics, let me know.  I would love to create new items that you may want!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment