Welcome!

Specializing in printable worksheets, file folder games, lapbooks, and more. Great for preschool, Kindergarten, elementary, special education, and homeschool teachers!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Already Planning for Next Year!

Well,  I just finished cleaning and packing up my classroom for the school year and I am already planning for next year!  I have summer school in less than 3 weeks, so I've been planning for those 5 weeks, as well.

I am so excited because I have many ideas for printables to create for my classroom and the shop!  I am planning on finishing the alphabet lapbooks.  I will also be include more sorting boards, some category (go-together) activities, and some board games!

If you have any ideas you would like me to work on, please let me know!  I would love to have more suggestions!

In the meantime, have a wonderful, educational summer!  Use every moment to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment